View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Update on our Bobber !

I feel so honored to be able to share with this family that I just got off the phone with our brother Bobber! ......

This man amazes me more and more as the days progress....
He continues to let his FAITH outshine the medical mismanagement that he has fallen victim to..... miscommunication in his medical care is one of the biggest culprits working against him, but in time things should come together and take shape....

His voice sounds very strong and he is firmly planted on the Word of God.
This came as much comfort to me, as I had pictured him being very weak physically and mentally after what he's been through.

He is very disappointed with the way things have gone in his treatment plan, but still remains hopeful that the Ketamine will come into play here shortly. He and his wife must travel 5 hours one way to get to the medical facility.

When I asked him what he would like me to say to his 'family' here......
He asked for prayer ...... Among many, these are the scriptures he shared with me : ROMANS 9, JOHN 15, ISAIAH 65, PSALMS 51, MALACHI 3:16-18...

When he is more able to use his hands to type, I will leave it to his discretion as to what he shares regarding his medical details..... needless to say, he is in a lot of pain........but he never ONCE expounded upon that unless I asked. Instead, he lifted up the Word Of God and preferred to keep that the focal of the conversation.

I think he has recently spoken with our dear friend 'fmichael' as well, so hopefully Michael will feel inclined to expound on things I may be leaving out....

I'm at work, so must sign off, but didn't want to let another moment go by without sharing what I knew because I know how many loving people here care about his welfare. He appreciates us more than words can say.

We closed our conversation with a very heartfelt prayer and I see this man for what he is.......a TRUE man of faith. Humble, yet solid in the Word.

He thanks everyone for their prayers

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (05-07-2010), edever34 (05-05-2010), fmichael (05-05-2010), hope4thebest (05-05-2010), Kakimbo (05-05-2010), Lisa in Ohio (05-04-2010), SandyS (05-06-2010), Wilbyfree (05-04-2010)