Thread: Struggling
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Struggling

I havn't been around here alot latley, which is a bit unusual for me, I havn't even been checking out my usual haunts, which is very unusual.....

But I have been struggling, and just am in a lost and sad place at the moment, I need to talk, so I've decided to come here, as you are all so wonderful and supportive. I don't want to talk to family, cos we will all end up crying, and I don't have the energy for that at the moment.

My dear Dad, who is nearly 80, living in a WONDERFUL nursing home, had a scare about 2 weeks ago, they thought it might have been another stroke. It turned out not to be, but then it might have been fluid on the brain. Waiting for a Dr to have the decency to ring Mum with the results seems to be not happening, so she is seeing his GP tomorrow I think, so maybe will get some answers.

Yesterday I went up to visit, the poor old darling could harldy walk, I mean couldn't even pick up his feet to take a step. It is so heart wrenching to see him like this, I grew up on a farm seeing him to all manner of farm work, then he had his own buisness, a Aviation Flying Training school.

Whew, that does feel better, so thanks for listening

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Groucho Marx
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-05-2010), Chemar (05-05-2010), Kitty (05-05-2010), supermoo (05-06-2010)