View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I am curious about the alternative pricing at WalMart. Their website does not have it. And it might be a "request" option of their staff at each location. Being able to override prices in the computer system would be done at the mainframe level. So some procedure must be there in place for this offer. I don't think WalMart is advertising this yet, so people should investigate this pricing potential locally.

I will add that dispensing CII opiates (and other CII drugs) is legally controlled by the state in which you live. Some state laws are very strict and do NOT allow partial fills as described here.

Each person reading would have to investigate their state's CII laws to see if this option is permitted. In general states with heavy diversion of drugs have stricter laws about this.

Bobber, I hope you find some relief with these new procedures.
You have my positive thoughts during this trying time.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (05-05-2010)