View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel the Burn View Post
Worst surgery I ever had,, it was tried to stop the progressionof the neuropathy in my hands arms and legs,, two weeks post op,, I was back in the hospital with MRSA in the incision,, and menengitis from the patch used on the dura,, I had spinal fluid leaking out of the incision site,, and had to have a redo operation two dqays later,, all in all,, I wish I had never had it done,, since I never had the headaches or any real symptoms of Chiari,, so if you dont really need it,, dont go in for it,, it may be a god send for some people,, but for alot of others,, its only the beginning of there private hell,, mine is still a mess,, surgery was 8/09
Hi My name is Wanda i had my surgery on 9/09, now i have multi faceted face pain so i dont even know what type of face pain i am having to know what type of med to take, also i already had mrsa of the r nares which flares up more often. My emotions are of the charts, my sister says that it has been said that people can become bipolar after a sugery like this, but i dont know. My depression is worse and i cry at a drop of a hat and the mucle cords that run up the bsck of my neck to my head are always tense and sore and that now i have a syndrome that causes blood clots, I regret ever having this surgery more than i can say. I am still weak still can't walk any great distance very fogetfull etc unemployable omg its horrible
bettyboop56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote