View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cyndy,
I am so curous and interested in the results that people have who have pursued eastern or alternative treatment..it sounds like you are having great success with this..does your practitioner do accupressure (acupuncture without needles) and does she do a form of Reiki or touch healing?

I am so happy you are experiencing positive results! Iknow it is costly to have the treatments and ideally it would be great to have treatment daily!!!

I had about 6 sessions of acupuncture that the WC insurance had authorized and I remember I had horrible buring pain one night after work The acupuncturist gave me a treatment and half an hour later my burning had all but subsided...

I am going to try and get a referral from my regular doc for more acupuncture, as my case is WC and they didn't authorize any more..duh
By the way, someone with RSD sought out a doctor who guided her doctor through a treatment of leeching, (with medicinal leeches applied to her foot) she was able to toss her crutches after the treatment and healing time!!

Keep us posted about your treatments !! There is more than one way to approach dis-ease.
hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote