View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 06:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Neuropathy and weather............

I certainly can relate to those of you who speak about the cold and your neuropathy. My neuropathy seems to be on the move this week, I never know where it will land next.

It has really been quite a mild winter here on Long Island. This last week though, it has turned cold, 7 degrees when I woke up last Friday, now in the 20's.

My right foot has been exceptionally obnoxious this week. That "walking on broken bones" feelings begins when I get up and continues throughout the day, of course, much worse at night. The pinched nerve is back in my shoulders, then yesterday morning, I begin the day with this muscle cramp feeling in my left hip, sending shooting pains down my leg. At lunch, I met Kev for coffee and while we sat in the car chatting, the pain was very obvious. I drove from where we had coffee, to my job, maybe 1 1/2 miles, got out of the car, the hip pain was gone, it had moved to my knee. I live in a basement apartment and believe me, I thought about riding the handrail down, my knee hurt so much. It is still hurting this morning. SOOOOO, I figure by the end of the day, it will be in my foot, I can only hope it travels right on out of my body. WHAT A DREAMER I AM!!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know, I do definitely understand when any of you speak of travelling pain. Group hug!!!!!!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote