View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 07:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Janke, when I first starting reading this forum, your posts really distressed me -- I was very fragile -- and they seemed very blunt -- almost to the point of attacking, sometimes. I really thought that you felt we were all "losers" who were trying to figure out ways to commit fraud agains the SS system. But, your posts for the past several months have seemed to be compassionate -- not "touchy-feely", "hand holding", "give somebody a hanky" -- but, giving people the information they need so that they can regain a semblance of "normalcy".

I suspect that you either work for OR have worked for the SS administration and have heard AND answered most of these questions a MILLION times. Like a mother or a teacher, repeating the answer ONE more time sometimes gets on one's nerves (I was a teacher for 28 years ) -- but, it helped me to remember that although I was repeating the answer for the 57th time THAT day, little Susie was hearing it for the FIRST.

Janke, you are a SAINT for taking the TIME to give us ALL the info -- and, now, I'm another member of your fanclub!