View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Yes.

Yes, there are two ways to do a picture.

The first way, if you scroll down further below the submit reply button there is "manage attachments" . Click that and you can submit a photo from your hard drive within size limits given, and it will come up on the post at the bottom in thumbnail which is clickable to larger. You click on "manage attachments" BEFORE you submit your post.
If you visit out Pets forum and look around, you can see both types of pet photos commonly there.

Or you can get a Photobucket account, post your photo, there, and use the linking "url" command to put it directly here.
Size is less of an issue that way. And Photobucket is free, but a little confusing to use IMO.

For personal pictures the "manage attachments" is preferable since you can remove those thru the User CP account, called delete attachments. The only way to remove a Photobucket picture that is over 24 hrs old, (edit stops after 24hrs) is to remove it from Photobucket.

We haven't started the Shoes thread yet....so wait until you see it and then you are welcome to post. I'll try to start it tomorrow in fact. I'll start it with links to previous threads, and you can then reply to it.

edit-- I just started the "shoes and socks" thread. You can now post there

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 05-06-2010 at 09:59 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote