View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you both! I have posted on latitudes and got much or our plan for you Chemar, but I also know MrsD is the Queen of supplement knowledge.

I'll start the p5p this weekend, as I can delay breakfast on those days. I hope he may notice some improvement in 2 days, if so, then I'm sure I can get him to take it M-Fri asap upon waking.

I think I will hold off on the SAM-e, especially with the school year ending soon. I have not noticed any side effects from 5htp, but I know he thinks it is working, whether it is or a placebo effect, I'm not sure. I plan on stopping the 5htp for the summer too and starting up again a week or so before school starts.

I wouldn't classify him as moody or having mood swings either. He's very level mooded overall, but on the lower end/less lively. He's an excellent student, does everything that is expected from him, always does his homework, never skips school, wears his retainer nightly etc...but kind of like the forgotten kid...doesn't get much attention, but doesn't ask for any attention either. Does that make sense? Perhaps it's part of his personality and he just needs to learn to be more exuberant to find his own happiness. I heard SAM-e was energizing, so I thought that might be helpful for him, I know I shouldn't always look for answers in a pill.

I'm glad to hear your son did well on supplements. I would love to incorporate Bcomplex and fishoil, but they are so large that I know my son would complain. When the gummy omega runs out, I plan on trying a liquid fish or flax oil. I'm trying to avoid a cupboard of half used containers!

I did also by NOW D3 2000iu, and hope to get the whole family started on that. When is the best time of day to take D3?

Thank you both again for all you do.
GEAF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (05-07-2010)