View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Shez,
I had right temporal lobe surgery done in 1994 and then I started to get wicked headaches just like the ones after the surgery 2 yrs. ago. The headache would be on the same area where they did the surgery and also above my right eye. I spoke with both my neuro and neurosurgeon about this and I found out that to many cells were beginning to grow and spread across the right temporal lobe to the frontal lobe and left temporal lobe. I just had a veeg done in the beginning of this April and that's how they found to many cells growing and they are keeping watch on the cells to make sure I don't have a tumor. Take note of what time you get these headaches, if there's a low pressure in the weather, and also try putting a cold washcloth on your face and the back of your neck this helps calm the neurons down in the brain and stop the headaches. You should also call your neuro and let them know what's going on if you haven't spoken with them yet. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote