View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So far I think the constant dull ache is not as bad as it was. Oh its still there and very annoying, but just not as bad as it was. I'm still getting jolts of pain about 5 times an hour, roughly, out of nowhere. I'm still getting big jolts of pain everytime I move my head certain ways or to fast, or when I laugh, cough, sneeze or raise my voice. The good thing is I'm not getting pain when I swallow anymore, knock on wood, so I hope the higher dose is doing something. I've only upped the dose for the last 2 full days, so not sure if that the reason it seems to be getting better. It just started seeming to get better about half way thru my shift at work, so about 7pm.

The bad thing is I feel a bit dizzy and it feels like I'm floating when I walk. Not to sure what to do about it, as I'm a dispatcher for the railroad and have over a thousand miles of track, around 20 trains and 50 or so people working under my control. its my job to keep everyone safe and help them to the best of my ability to get them home alive. And lets not forget the countless cities and towns that depend on safe train movement. I'm going to call the dr in the am and ask her oppinion on whether I should be safe going to work on this dose or if she could write a note for me to take a few days off, as I work thru the weekend.

I've come to the decision to sell my boat and my truck as the boat is to painfull for me to enjoy. And after that sells, selling my truck as it hurts to get in and out of it, not to mention bumps and such. Going into the market for a car with a very smooth ride, hopefully that will help make commuting back and forth to work and dr offices a little more plesant.
Andy219 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote