View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well it has been a long week.......I did take the Paxil and ended up in the ER. They told me it wasn't from the Paxil even though I told them it was the only thing I've done differently. Anyway, they gave me some IV fluids and sent me home with a diagnosis of Post Concussion Syndrome.

Yesterday I went to the Cleveland Clinic and FINALLY got some answers! It WAS the Paxil that caused my symptoms and the neurologist did do the bloodwork like Mark had mentioned. The Dr. really listened and was especially concerned about the 15 seconds of asystole which he said could also be causing problems (you're not supposed to be without a heartbeat-lol!)

I stopped the Paxil and am immediately feeling better. I had only taken it for three days. The neurologist said my exam was normal except for very high reflexes which he is testing for.

Thank you all again for your support and I really believe the best wisdom is coming fom you all who have experienced/ are experiencing these things. Thanks again for sharing. I appreciate each of you.
juliec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote