View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Vini and Mark,
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
I haven't heard of the horse therapy before. I like the sound of it. I love animals except reptiles like snakes. There's a little boy at my rehab center that has a therapy dog. He's a beautiful red dog-- maybe an Irish setter. Every time he's there I want to pet him and play with him but can't because he's on the job.
I think the horses would be really cool.

You know if insurance pays for such therapy? Is it considered therapy? I really need something to look forward to right now. School was the thing that got me out of bed everyday(what little time I spend sleeping). Now with the realization that it's too big a task for me, I need something to look to.
I hear people all of the time say "if it weren't for my children" or "if it weren't for my husband or wife, I would have put a gun to my head". Up until a couple of days ago the only thing I had was the hope that I could gain a career at the end of hard work in college. I don't have the kids or the spouse to hold on to.
When people say those things to me I feel like they're saying: "wow, I can't believe you're still here. I would be sooo gone if I were you. It's not like you have people depending on you being around."
Phyxius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vini (05-08-2010)