Old 05-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi
our aneurysm forum is not one of our most active, but I hope one of the members who may have knowledge on this will be along soon to answer you. the forums are quieter as the weather gets nicer in the US

From what I know, 4-6 weeks is the usual time recommended for recovery, but I have no personal experience so cannot be sure.

have you asked the physicians who will be performing the procedure? I think they would honestly know best on whether you can keep your plans for Hawaii and also if it is safe for you to fly soon after the coiling etc. Your PCP's office may also be able to give you more info on this.

here is also our New Member Introductions forum where it is very active, and perhaps someone there can be of help
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum88.html

hope you get to keep your vacation plans and that it will be a wonderful way to recuperate

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote