View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 08:23 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink glad you fixed your computer issue, Billye.

First treatment (I am doing this first thing in the morning) for 1/2 hr. It has a
timer, so goes off automatically.

The lights are very "stunning", bright, and peculiar. They are greenish, so the computer screen becomes pink. I did not have any after image issues (there is a warning that severe after images indicate you should see an eye doctor).

However I felt rather uncomfortable, a little headachey, and a bit nauseous at first. It has been 10 minutes off the light, and those feelings have gone away.
I am going to do 8000 level for 1/2 hour all this week. I hope to see some
improvements in my sleep addiction (I have been sleeping an awful lot lately), by then. At this point I cannot imagine doing 12,000 to start with! Also they do not interfere with my glasses at all..that was something I wondered about.

But they are green and somewhat weird. My husband suggests laughingly I should go out at night and walk...he thinks people will stare, and think I am an alien or the equiv. LOLOL

The unit itself when attached to the brim of the visor, is very light weight, and you really cannot feel it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote