View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default SCS implant for RSD/CRPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
note than mine!!! I have the SCS..in since 9/08... Trial went fine..believed I was a candidate..permentant implant put in...not able to with stand the vibration of it..causes much pain..can not wait to turn it off.... and it caused spread of my RSD.... Leaving it in in order to help with good leg, it's RSD affected now too... but all in all..I was never given a choice... pump or SCS... leaves one with a sore back.. hip pocket and some limitations... I won't be bungie jumping, Mary.... sorry.. and SCS rep's are not to be found now!!! What the heck...

Good rest everyone and thanks for listening to my woes....

KS
Jcompere CRPS/SCS implant! I just got back from my doctors after having the permanate SCS implanted 3 wks ago. I am starting to experience back pain along the leads and the implant site is very sore. I was told to message the back and implant site to keep everything from tightening up. He expressed how important it is to stretch the tissue out durning the healing process. I told him I was unhappy with where the implant was placed(I have the paddels @c2-c3) the implant ended up on my waist line Where my clothing irritates. He agreeded with me and said he was following the Boston Scientific Rep's direction for where it should go. She was worried about my bra line!!! My result is not as good as the trial when I use 2 of my programs(the best ones) it causes my right shoulder to jerk when I turn up the signal. Has any one had problems like this? According to many of you this is mild so far.
"J"
Jcompere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (02-26-2012)