View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Well, that's a load of horse manure.

You have what sounds like splinter hemorrhages on your thumb. You have a red area by your belly, which could implicate a spleen problem. You have severe headaches, high blood pressure, etc. That is not in your head!!!

They can't make you take antidepressants or any other treatment. You have rights, even if you are 17. More so since you are.

I would be so angry right now if I were you but that won't help things. Be calm, cool and collected. Don't let them get to you.

Any new symptom, especially when you are on super drugs like you are on, needs to be taken seriously. And doesn't your uncle know that you can have an infection without obviously signs since you are immunosuppressed? No need to answer that!

Anxiety attacks do not cause severe headaches or a consistently high BP or red spots on your abdomen and nails. This is crazy - is Duke stuck in the 16th century?

I'm so sorry you are not being taken seriously. I really believe you would be at UNC. I am so concerned that they are missing something. It might be worth your while to have a LONG conversation with a lawyer. Someone has to stand up for your rights.

Hang in there.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote