Thread: Shocked
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 04:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

hi again slm ~ bless your heart, you hurt everywhere! I hope and pray you have some meds that help a little at least. mine aren't the best but they take the edge off. right now i'm having an awful flare and i think if i had a gun i'd blow my leg off. lol. it just throbs and stabs something awful. this has been going on for 24 years and i'm so sick of it.

i've had the carpal tunnel surgery and it's a cinch. it's really easy and it works beautifully. i've had no problems since the surgery and i had that done more than 10 years ago. i hope you can have your surgery done soon cause i know how painful it is.

i wish you the very best and will keep you in my prayers. with all you have wrong with you, you sure could use a few extra prayers. God bless. hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote