View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks msdrea83! I'll will say age does play a role, the younger the tougher. My wife is close to 52, college educated and a professional and worked nearly 30 years. In her case there was no lawsuits, WC etc...it was a fall and a broken wrist that started her nightmare. SS screwed up soon after she applied in 06. She called SS 3 months after she applied only to be told they've made no decision as yet. About 3 weeks later I told Suzy to call again only to be told they made a decision 3 months ago and that she was denied. This put a halt to an appeal because you only have 60 days to appeal in which she missed that window. We appealed that and won because they never sent us a letter of refusal from the beginning. So, to see another screw up even worse than the one way back is unforgivable and extremely incompetent to say the least. My thinking leans toward a unwritten policy of depriving Americans. It seems to be on purpose. But what amazes me is the stop they put on her altogether in seeing this judge, and by this judge who never met Suzy ever.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (05-08-2010)