View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Both of you? Laudette, and deCruz? Please don't be shy!

There are so many of us who have been in the exact or similar scared to stupid situations! I do know from my personal experiences, I've been terrified at least five times during and after my own serious PN diagnosis! Take others advices and check out the recommended sites in 'blue'? Then go from there, no one here bites or is too egotistic. We all have suffered one way or another with the whole spectrum of what I call 'THE Scaries' All the you mite read that is disastrous. Ignore that and look at what YOU can learn from the what-is's and what-to-do-about-its!
Face it, it mite not go away tomorrow [as much as we'd LIKE IT to?], but know what IS the problem then how to deal with that problem is key to keeping your sanity! And, keeping your sanity AND mobility are crucial to not losing more to deterioration!
You have to/MUST be brave not only for yourself? But for others who may need you in some ways. You learn quite quickly how to prioritize and 'portion' out what you have in terms of energy and pain reserves on either a daily or even hourly basis! [Honestly, it's kind of disgusting, portioning out doing 'things' by pay-backs?-you know what I man.] Do not cheat on yourself, ever! IF you tire? Nap! But make the efforts, which can be VERY hard at times? to get out and about more and more.
My heart goes out to you! Please, both of you, do NOT be afraid to ask even what seem to be silly questions! Sometimes? They really are not silly at all!
's and heart and hope to you both! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (05-08-2010)