View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 06:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah, it's really windy out here on the island too. I wish the pollen would all blow away!!! They are promising winds of 25-30 mph with gusts up to 40.

Joan, it is true that methycobalamin is best, but some people do well on cynacobalamin too. I wouldn't toss it, well, with money as tight as it is, I wouldn't.

I take 5000mcg of Jarrow Methycobalamin, have for about 3 yrs I think. My B12 level was 1700 in Jan and my neuro told me to stay with this dose.

I finally figured out that I am super sensitive and had been getting glutened by foods I trusted to be GF simply because they were labeled as so. Now that I have stopped eating any processed foods I am finally losing weight. So come June when I see my neuro again, I am hoping my vitamin numbers are going up where they belong now..we will see.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote