View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

oh the pics are so great Craig I love the one in the shark!!!

I hear ya on seize the moment and not let stuff stop you.... yeahhhhh

as one who is undx for many years, of something that looks and feels and PT and others think MS... without any test showing stuff so no dx from neuro.... thanks for the support and care!!!

I took on a challenge this past March and I went downhill skiing with my father... now my father went thru cancer and very very weak now... and 77!! I myself have battled with balance issues, vertigo, weakness on right side etc etc... and neuro the year before when learning I want to ski sometime again... said well I hope not this year due to the balance issues....

but I seized the day... and I did it.. and my dad did it! together it was a great memory... as I am not sure how long I have my father around.... next year I want to get out there and take a kid or two for lessons... try to do it for as many years as I can at least a trip or two for a day of skiing....

I even made it down black runs... challenging myself to ski the old way... in control but fast fast so if lost control yes I would have broken a leg or what not... but hey no worse then what my spasm body does to me from working on my feet full time......

ok going on too long lol... that is me big big talker!!

I am so proud of YOU!! no matter how bad it gets you are getting thru and going for the GOLD olympics or not.. you are winning!! yeahhhhhh craig

thanks for the inspiration.... I am no where near close to some here on disability level... but at age 40 body is so much worse than age... but you have inspired me to remember life is precious... go and enjoy... do not put off due to this crap!! hugsssssssssssssssssss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NeuroNixed Craig (05-12-2010), SallyC (05-09-2010)