15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=rscowboy2005;653237]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Chronic use of Senna is not advised.

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/comp...ex/a/senna.htm

*** OK, so the safest way to titrate off? And how many prunes and/or dates would be the replacement suggestion?

*** I'm sure glad to have this discussion. This particular SE can sometimes make me forget all about the foot pain, if you know what I mean.

*** So please share more from your experiences.

Cowboy
Hi there;

I thought I would just chime in and tell you what works WONDERFULLY for me.

I use Benefiber. Not the orange one because it has aspertame in it. Just regular Benefiber powder. It dissolves clearly, no residue, no taste, NO NOTHING. It's fiber.

I do 2 teaspoons in my morning coffee and in the evening, I do 2 teaspoons in my evening tea. You can put this in ANYTHING EXCEPT SODA. No carbonated anything.

I never drink soda of any kind so all I do drink is water, And I use a product called True Orange and I just pour two little packets in a glass of water, and I add two teaspoons of the benefiber.

Since the benefiber has absolutely no taste at all, all I taste is the refereshing orange.

Next morning, HELLO!!!! (as soon as I come home from breakfast).

My routine does not consist of "get up and go", never did that. I have to have my coffee first.

So after I walk home from the coffee shop, my "system", gets to working and HELLO!!!! when I get home.

Feels great.

To me, Benefiber is the best thing since my sprouts!!!

lol
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote