View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default How's your weather?

We are getting snow again today. 1 to 4 inches. I have a Drs. appt. this evening, most likely won't make it. Also have one Friday but they are calling for an even bigger snow storm Friday.

This will be our 8th weekend in a roll of snow not counting what we are getting through the weeks.

I use to think I would love to have a Dr. or Lawyer in the family but I'm happy now with a plumber. Mine was just out here. I had a busted outside water pipe and didn't notice it until yesterday. Susan and I had been trying to figure out why my water bill was higher with just me here, now I know. LOL

This is the second time he's been out here. We have lived here for over 8 years and the is the first year ever that we have had busted pipes.

I was wondering how everyone was faring in this weather. My heat bill this month was 222. and that's with keeping my heat at 60 each night. Like Rosie, I don't need the heat at night my body burns hot enough that it doesn't need anymore heat thanks to all of the diseases.

At least we won't be in a drought this year. We've delt with that for the past 5 years.

I HATE THIS WEATHER.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote