Thread: Employment
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have had whiplash at least 2 times. Rear ended a total of 3 times. I will ask more when I see the PT. PRess her and ask.

Right now I am not happy with my WC doctor. I was told to be careful and to not do anything much. So I didnt. Now that I am using my hands I have been very achy and stiff... sore and now more numbness today while holding a fork. So I got rated P and S - and my claim was closed based on that. Now that my condition is getting worse or is what it was but not showing cuz I was not using my hands I was paid out for a lesser condition. I am ****** to say the least. I had a good WC atty. He felt since the insurance company was denying everything that I would settle and actually get treatment. So I took the sum of money. So my case is closed. He said that I shoudl start SSDI cuz my situation will only get worse and he felt I will keep getting fired for this. This is what hes seen. So far hes not been wrong with anything he has told me. He told me to start the SSDI process sinces its long - and if I am declined 2 times then I can contact someone in his office for help. So I filed SSDI in March. Didnt realize it will take years though. Makes sense though. I figure I wont get it from my reading cuz I am 33 and I am college educated, have lots of skills, even though most are computer related. I would like to know info on that. I read I can do sednetary jobs so to just skip to the qucik I wanted to know what to do so I can get a job in that when they start to open - if they do. So I will at least have a job. Since my hand went numb today its feeling funny - very weak and just feels odd. I remember this feeling. Its what I had before it went into full blown pain.

Thanks for the stickys and other links I will look into them.

Yes I do get the tight neck and head, upper back. I will address this with the PT and then the doctor if she blows it off. I am pretty mad by now....

so right now I am attorney less and looking for treatment. so if these cases are hard to prove what does normally prove it? Just a lot of trials in treatment or ?

I was told once the claim was closed thats it. I cant do anything else. Why would I add other injuries to it if its closed and I will never ben able to reopen it?

I bought a TDP lamp - infared heat. I think it helps. What type of heating pad do you use? I have seen those gloves but dont really have hte $ to put into all these devices that might not work. I am sure you know what I mean.

I looked at the chart and it keys on some of the muscles that hurt especialy in my back and neck. I was shown 2 weeks ago the pressure point in my arm - for tennis elbow. That thing was painful when she pushed on it. Never knew it was there till that moment.

I will read the stickies... Thanks agian. I will post more if I have more questions and will update with what I am told tomorrow and how H wave works.
luna11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
thursday (06-21-2010)