Thread: BBB dysfunction
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oops! Stereotyping, Rick.

Just thought I'd poke you for telling me to talk to my General Practitioner (him/he), who happens to be a woman (ahem). She is from India and really prefers the holistic approach, but with all of my ailments, she just might give this a try.

Ron, go ahhead and rub it in - you're off to one of your wonderful travels again. I envy you - and be safe. I had an early Mother's Day treat and had a short cruise to Jamica - loved it, but it was far too short.

I trust you guys with your advice, and I would NEVER try anything without first running it by my GP, my neuro, my urologist, my rheumatologist, my GYN doc, and my orthopedist (lol).

Sometime, Rick, you just have to light the candle -- we know our own bodies and when something like falling backwards, or freezing,hehsitation in doorways, and all that stuff is GONE and the only change you made is you took 4 capsules of amoxicillin . well, duh!

Thanks guys - I hope somebody out there is working hard on the inflammation theory. I know several that are, so let's support them on this one..

Peg

PS - Ron, while in Chicago at the BIO Conference, I rode the bus back with a gentlemann from the UK. He was ever so interesting. Guess what he did for a living? He was a patent lawyer - he sounded exactly like you - must be from the same area. I keep looking for his card he gave me.
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote