View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sound triggers episode!!

2 1/2 months now since my accident and most symptoms are pretty much gone. No longer having daily dizzyspells, and no longer having that fogginess on a daily basis either. I can be good for days at a time and then something can trigger a episode where I go into a almost zombie like state. Lately loud Sounds have been triggering these episodes, Sound was an early problem but seemed to have gone away.

Last sound episode was at the grocery store near the bakery dept. when a worker was pushing a bakery cart that was really loud, when I first heard it I kinda felt annoyed and when she got within 20 feet of me my ears started ringing my head started spinning, and I felt like I was in a tunnel again. With me instantly holding my hands to my ears I shouted to my wife get me out of here, within minutes of getting into car I started feeling myself going into a stare and drifting away, after getting home and laying down I finally came out of my zombie state in about an hour. My wife said I was pale, and had the glassy eye look, and looked confuesed. This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks that sound has pushed me into an episode. Was wondering if anyone has had a "Sound Issue" as I have been getting recently?
MileyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote