View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I have looked at ads {like on craigslist} for something like part time office assistant , small office receptionist/helper, hotel desk, activity director at elder or kids care places .. of course those aren't high pay jobs...

Jobs that would give some leeway/freedom to move around and not require me to be stuck at a desk or doing long stretches of production, quotas or writing/typing. I can't sit for very long anymore either.

Oh, so your case is closed and done..
I don't know if you can reopen it to have new worsening symptoms/injury added at this point.

but then again it is very hard to prove either way, many that are in extreme pain are still fighting wc and trying to prove a work injury. For years...
All the time getting denied or too late treatment - if they had very good care right away they might have been able to recover some amount of normal.

So finding care on your own might just be best for you .. all you need to do is find a really good doc, chiro, & some advanced PTs, oh and learn a whole lot about self care & awareness..
But at least you don't have to hassle with wc and that system ...