View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ya i've played basketball all my life, football until i was 17, hockey, and soccer. At the time this occured, i was using creatine with argnine pre workout with about 2 marijuana joints and occassionally adderall at the same time then protein post workout everyday until that elbow "problem" in march. I also used marijuana before I ran everyday. Other than that I had no "drug" usage.

in late feb before this happened i had someone over to my house who i smoked marijuana with, and AFTER we smoked on the same paper he informed me he had "been throwing up all day and been sick, that day," the next day I woke up in vomit and was throwing up all day and that was the first time i had even thrown up since i was in the second grade. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I often wonder.

that was my senior year of high school tho where i smoked about a quarter to a half ounce of marijuana a week, once i went to college i cut way down, i rarely even touch it anymore. And since i've "cut down" my problems have seemed to only have gotten worse.
mikerobinson41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote