View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

This is one of the biggest reasons I go to BIO instead of PD conferences. In general, people think if you look retarded - you are retarded and i use that word for emphasis. I can feel the stares; i'm told by friends that i am stared at. Then when i open my mouth a lot comes out, pouring out it seems. However, no one can hear me or understand.

BIO gives me a chance to practice being social; my inclination is to stay home. I am keenly aware of how others react when they realize they can't hear or understand me. One guy just moved closer right in my face. He was so cute, my cognitive troubles surfaced - i was too distracted to remember what i was saying. [cough]

i think someone should keep track of these new disorders that are being assigned to us. They are adding up. i know how to read other people pretty well actually. i like to discover what makes people tick......the opposite of the article is true of me.

Aleks i'm with you what purpose does this article serve except to make us look more confused.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lindylanka (05-11-2010)