View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

Kathie Glenn,

I'm sorry to hear of all that you're going through, it must be really tough, and I do know what you're feeling, since I went many months without diagnosis, then had diagnosis thrown at me one after another, then taken away and given again. At one point, I did start thinking that i'm really going crazy and when the neuro sent me to a psychiatrist and a psychologist, I went to both but they said my symptoms were not caused by mood or stress. Lol. That left me with a dead end. I tried three neuros after that, which all gave me different diagnosis and seemed to say things for fun. I gave up and did not go to a neuro after that. I'm not a very good example of what you should be doing as I do think that good neuros should be found. Lol. Where do you live? Perhaps Annie or the rest can help recommend a good one? I live too far away if not I'll have gone over.

Meanwhile, to keep ourselves sane and happy, I realized the easiest way was to focus on things I can do, and do them to the best!! Most of all, it also helps when we start thinking about others too. Do you have people who can give you love and support? Whenever I think of them, I feel that I have to go on, i have to recover. That's what made me last through this 1.5yrs. Find things which you love doing and try to do them everyday. Learn andcount the little blessings we have each day and things will become more beautiful. Someone once told me, appreciate and our lives will appreciate. Enjoy and we will become able.

But I also do think that symptoms need to be sorted out and a good neuro is a must! Do hope that you find a good one soon, one who really cares, would listen and won't say things for fun!
Anytime you need love and support or just a listening ear, come on here and rant! This is a great place and i love all of them here.
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote