View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey

Hey guys,

Thanks for answering my questions. Well i swim for a d1 school and have been doing it my whole life.

I am one of the big guys in the water 6'4 215 and have always been a real physical person my whole life. I act more like a lacrosse player then swimmer.

Any way i sustained this concussion in march when i was black out beligernt drunk. Apparently me being a **** and talking like an idiot led to me getting sucker punchd and kicked in the head. I don't remember anything but this is what i was told. I was knocked unconscious.

Ever since then its been the worst time of my life. I recently had a procedure because iwas diagnosed with vestibular bilateral dysfunction on top of my PCS. I guess the crystals in my ear were knocked out of place. The procedure required me to lay on each side followed by me in a brace for 24 hours.

DID not work....So the next step is therapy. I also was given some medicine for my headaches and its an antidepressant as well.

Well see what happens, yet again waiting for the day till i can feel normal once again.
Jswim89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote