View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Eddie, a week is not nearly enough time to see any benefits. Give it some time. It has to bring back, to a more normal state, so many changes in your body.

poetic license, first what dosage are you taking? I still get the hug, that's a "B" to get rid of, and I get burning of legs and feet, that I don't think there is any hope for. I won't add any other meds.

But so much of the other crapola has slowly gone away, even some residual damage from eons ago. I started on 12-15-08. I am on 3.0 mg. The CRABS made me a lot worse. I hate to think where I would be if I didn't switch to LDN. I have had MS for 30 + years. I was sooo much worse off, on any of the other drugs.

We are all different, give it more time. If you are on more than 3.0 mg you might have to lower it. If you are on 3.0 for 8 months, you may have to try to go to 4.5 mg. We have to find our own correct dosage. But slowly.

I am not a guru on this at all, many here have been on it a long time and feel so much worse when they run out of it.

Others will come on here and give their knowledge, I am just stating my opinion.

I hope it starts regulating your body very soon poetic license.

Eddie you need more time on it.

I believe in the CCSVI procedure too. That might help with fatigue, cog-fog, eyes, etc., if we ever get a chance at it. The darn Big Pharma's have gotten to those who regulate, and now want more trials on it.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-12-2010)