Thread: anger
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

the 32 year old I talk to seems to be a wise person...i am shocked because she is so young. but i speak to her onlly once a week. she is so gentle and so non judgmental. My sister has been writing to me more. about her life she says she doesn't know whether to laugh or cry but she said it is so filled with problems that she is always kept busy.
she is in favor of me getting a dog.
the assumption of guilt and mercy is a huge one for me...why can't i just accept Grace bestowed upon me....won't that bring me closer to love and be lovable. i sometimes really get shocked by people'e response to me....i spoke for a half an hour to a lovely( boy she was pretty too) to a woman on the bus on the way t therapy. She really wanted to hear what i had to say. Her daughter has a masters in psychology and is doing consulting and she wants her daughter to get a ph.d. and she works with children My therapist told me how much she liked me and she understood why i wanted to leave dr m. becauseof the commute. why can't i let these positive experiences in?
this is the grace of God
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-13-2010), Mari (05-12-2010), waves (05-12-2010)