View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:22 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

When I first started LDN, 7 yrs ago, I expected too much and was very disappointed that, it didn't make me better, on the spot.

I Struggled, stopped, started, raised the dose, lowered the dose and finally settled on 3mg dose for awhile. I raised my Paxil dose and tried to settle in and enjoy the little improvements that were happening.

LDN was not going to cure my MS but, I did notice better balance (I could close my eyes in the shower and not fall over), better bladder control, more strength and just felt better/healthier all around.

The endorphines were doing their thing and I was finally satisfied and even happy with the results.

My DD does better on her LDN and is in remission. She went off of it for a couple of weeks and had an exacerbation. When she resummed taking it, she, slowly went back into remission.

Like any other Med, it does not work the same for all and for a very few, who may be allergic to Naltrexone, it doesn't work at all.

Unless you are allergic, give LDN a good 6 mos to a year, before giving up on it.

Best wishes..

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (05-13-2010), LarryLDN (05-14-2010)