View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
I found cotton t-shirts that are big and loose feel best. All of my t-shirts are men's. I wear Danskin pants. They're uber soft and comfy! I have a couple of pairs of yoga pants I picked up at walgreens that are the same. With the ones I picked up at walgreen's, you have to remember to follow the wash and dry directions on the label or they will shrink! LOLOL I picked up some men's tube socks, in black which is my fav color, and they're soft and comfy. I wear 2 pair on each foot cause it helps cushion my feet and also helps them stay a little warmer.

Hugs,

Karen
Hah! I wear men's underwear, because for some reason, it feels better. Down pillows for sleep and travel. My RSD is in arms, hands, shoulders and now moving across my chest, so I sleep with arms wrapped around a REALLY beat-up soft down pillow. Two soft pillows under head, and make sure your shoulder is UNDER the bottom pillow. Can't stand any clothing that is tight or rough. Have a bunch of loose linen dresses for summer, which I wear with small t-shirts. Pants all have elastic waists, and I have even bought maternity pants from Old Navy because the fabric is soft, and obviously, the elastic panel is comfortable. Buy smaller than you think you are -- they run big. Wear t-shirts under anything rough -- no wool sweater feels good against skin. I also look for really soft socks -- the two pairs of hospital socks I have are the most comfortable -- too bad we can't get those.
sos51 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stillsmiling (03-07-2018), wswells (05-26-2010)