View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Welcome! You truly have joined a remarkable, amazing group of people So many folks with so much experience in about anything a person might stumble into with their health. And, they go far beyond that extra mile to offer advice, support, and comfort.

I've had RSD for a long time from a common, but somewhat severe, type of wrist fracture. Our relationship's next major anniversary, which is only a couple of years away, marks two decades together. I only go to the RSD forum occasionally. I'm now learning about other things I acquired, recently. However, feel free to ask me about RSD if you see me. There are great folks on that forum, though, that you'll know more about RSD than you even dreamed existed in no time!

RSD makes a rough, tough, first impression when you initially meet. However, this community will help you with suggestions and tools to become the boss.

Again, great to see you here. And, please, pass it along to others you know. I even tell medical folks about it and they think it is wonderful, too.
5280Katie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gatorsmomma (05-12-2010)