View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Hi,I'm new and this is my story

I'll make this short.Almost a year ago my whole body started being in pain,followed by all sorts of strange happenings.Well after a few months of this pain the paresthesias started.My arms would be numb,my legs,etc.Only I had functional numbness because I could still use them.Not completely numb,just felt that way.The numbness was a constant for a month at a time on top of pain I thought I would loose it.Then the numbness subsided and started coming and going.I've always had the electric shock feelings throughout.Fast forward to now and I have the nerve shock pain,pins and needles feeling,hot burning pain,the tingles,random body parts go numb for hours at a time and go away luckily.I have digestive issues so I'm assuming I may have a slowing of the digestive system from damaged nerves.I feel very uncomfortable in my body off and on all day.I hate it.I wish my neuropathy were localized to one area so I could just have the doctor say cut my leg off and let that be that!!!I have other issues with this but this is just the jist of everything.

Thought I would introduce myself and I look forward to learning from everyone on here.I hope I did this correctly.I didn't see a new member thread.
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote