Thread: Employment
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Employment

Thanks for the tips on the elbow wrapping. I was looking at a towel and was thinking about that medical stretchy wrap stuff too. Then I can still use my hand sort of. My elbows havent been sensitive - unless its in contact with a hard surface or in bed holding my head up too long - which has stopped. SO I just sleep there and try to do nothing else in my room since I cant seem to sleep till 3 am.

Delayed pain.... do you mean after the H wave or just in general? If in general I think so. Its all dealyed - I dont feel it till later sometimes in that day or the next. Right now my hand, right, has a lot of aches and pains since I have been using it. So I think its all cumlative. As for my left hand its tired, heavy and getting stiff in the fingers really. when I bend those fingers they kinda hurt at the joint, or knuckle, but on the underside so it feels. I really dont want to loose my left hand either - but I think this is just somethings thats going to happen I have a friend who broke her right wrist a year and ahalf ago. They put in a metal plate - she had carpal before this in her right hand. Shes been using her left hand for most things and now shes got carpal in that hand. Shes a house wife. Dont look to damn promissing for my left hand -

I havent been doing anything strenuous with either hand. I am trying to keep the weight lifted under 10lbs - no more than a book usually. I was told to not " go whole hog". So I guess the hog comes later lol.

Thanks for the tip about the colar bone to ask the PT about. I will do so for sure. I would like to try to stop this now and or reverse it - both.

I have a question. A flare up for me seems to be that I feel more ahces and pains - and stiffness, dropping thigs more. I have not had the burning pain since I worked and was made to work wtih it. Do you mean a flare is the burning pain or what is a flare to you? or anyone? How is that defined? I know the burning is soon after the aches and increased pains and tenderness. It feels funny and then it starts.

Thanks again. I am still tryign to find out about work that acutall pays more than minimum wage. ... its worth a try. I dont think I can support my bills on just 7.45 an hour - and most places here dont seem to want to really pay you anymore than 10 to do a boat load of work. I cant stock a shelf.. so I am at a aloss. I dont want to work hard for 10 when I can skate by. I knwo its a bad attitude but I need to take care of me now. czu nothing and no one will do it. Which has been proven with past employer and WC.
luna11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote