View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Thanks

Thanks for your response. I have told all of my physicians about this feeling, but they haven't commented that it is part of mg. I am relieved to find others like you. I have bad days when everything is worse including that. Then better days where I can actually go out and pull a few weeds. I take Mestinon and can't tell that it helps this feeling at all. The neurologist wants to put me on prednisone, but I am resisting due to the potential weight gain (which I feel would make me feel worse), or ImmunoGlobulin which has potential side effects as well. Can't decide which way to go. Apparantly I have had this for 14 years with no treatment. Just managed with crashing for days at the time. My diagnosis only came Jan 2010. Thanks so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 110 View Post
You can add me to the list. Mine is much like Susan has described. All too often I end up on all fours or on my butt. I have had this since before I was diagnosed in 01 and has only gotten worse over the years. I'm sure my age is a contributing factor now as well.

Hugs,
Pat
KrisJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote