View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:07 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi sorry I am late to this and for all you are dealing with. I was older then you when this began but still quite young at 28. I also am from MI but from a different part. Anyhow mine in my legs started off what I thought was an injury but turned out not to be and when I was sent to multiple neuros and other speciality for many and when I say many it is understatement of tests. I do have PN and RSD dx and the why behind this is still unknown. The hope is with PN is if you can find the why it can help the pain and progression. Like you when this happened and today of course but more in the start I had so many fears. I had never felt pain like this and never even heard of these dx. I went from A to Z in my mid and for the time of testing I kept thinking I was not going to be able to walk,tumor etc. I kept thinking like you of the future. Now and this is hard but I try to stay in the day and get through each one in the best way I can. Have you had blood work for auto immune? Have you had an emg/nc? Are you trying any meds like neurontin? Does your family go with you to apts? I would suggest it because I feel they take you more seriously with an older adult. Sorry so many ?s and not so many answers. Hang in there and hope you get some answers and relief
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote