View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Well..I am hedging my bets and have a plans just in case....ya just don't know....

If one of those guys ever disturbed my eternal rest (since I have none now), I would levitate them and fly them across the room....

Hubby and I had one really good spook at the Crescent Hotel in Arkansas, way before ghost hunting was a craze.....Hubby read the hotel was haunted and wanted to stay there.

I was kind of a Holiday Inn type....one with a hot tub and pool, but gave in....Lord, we were up all night, scared to death. Something threw an unseen soft large ball at us and it hit the wall right between us.....just lately, my younger son was looking at the net, and there is a pic of a softball team, girls, circa 1910 ish on the hotel's website.....my skin crawled and it was not PN.....that was freaky.

Hubby is a total non-believer so if he see or hears it....it is happening. I am on the fence.....This softball thing happened....As soon as we turned off the lights...whap went the ball...it was an exterior concrete block wall...no inner wall, no pipes, on the 4th floor, could not be from outside....no explanation, none. When we checked out, I asked if any one else was on our wing, and they told us "no. it was in the process of remodeling'......funny, because in the middle of the night, I swear a family with kids was knocking around in the room next to us....just like in the Holiday Inn.....hmmmm

I had to go potty so bad and I had to hold it all nite....We did not stay a second nite....now he wants to go back!

We also live near a purportedly haunted site....and we did see unexplainable stuff there.

I don't jump to the conclusion it is a ghost....or any paranormal stuff....but, when it happens it scares the poo out of you....kinda fun. Hence, I am going to make sure I get nice digs in my trendy urn....location, location, location!

But, I am not sure the roto rooter men are the ones to scientifically quantify ghosts....then again.....Stephen Hawking warned us about aliens!

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote