View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I don't see an ANA...ssa, ssb is for Sjogren's Syndrome....get a plain old ANA, with full ENA (extractable nuclear antigens).

Mine started in my hands....they kept telling me borderline carpal tunnel.

I had a bad head, neck, chest, spine injury in '87. I had Lyme in '94. Diganosed with PN in 2004......ANA went highly + in 2006. My Lyme test at most labs is negative, even tho, I was an acute Lyme case and was seen in the initial infection and had a rising titer then. Now Igenex is the only lab that finds my + antibodies. We know I HAD Lyme. I suggest maybe trying Igenex Labs.

I can't really isolate any one given time it came on, but thinking back, it seemed the Lyme issue made things really bad....but back then, they didn't pay much attention to you. If you bugged them too much they told you that you were nuts.

I can relate to your emotional distress....it is distressing. Sounds like they made a pretty concerted effort to find the cause.....lots of times, they don't....but do give it a try finding the cause....oh, and as mentioned, be very careful of those spinal injections....had 3....not good.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote