View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you daniella for your post, it's scary worrying about something that could likely greatly effect the way the rest of my life is, when i don't even know what that something is.

the 'tingling' never hurts it's just a constant reminder, and my pinched nerves in elbows never really hurt unless i do the only thing that makes makes me happy, lift. if they could just stop the progression i would give anything, and to be able to be as active and confident as i once was is my wildest dream, i haven't let go hope, but i'm starting. the tremors are what really got me, my whole life i wanted to be a chiropractor, and if these tremors get bad enough i not only can't do that there's alot of things i cannot do, it's sad because i've always dreamed of just how exciting the future would be, i've always prided myself off my work ethic, i can't believe i'm even saying this, but why work hard, if it all goes to waste so young?!

i just spend alot of my day scared to death about this, and i can never get a straight answer, not that it's any of your fault, your the small few that understand how i feel. i don't even tell people close to me how bad i worry deep down because it sounds like a long list of excuses to them. this is eating me alive, thank you all for your support you have no idea how much it means to me.
mikerobinson41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote