View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
I refused to take opiates for years, in large part because there was a history of addiction in the family. My doc at the time, finally prescribed a time released version without telling me what I was taking.

What I have found is that it's one thing to "tough it out" for a closed period of time. When that period extends to months and years, when you never get any relief, when REM sleep can't be reached, when pain becomes personality changing, it can be, shall I say, difficult? Is it safe to drive when you're Not medicated? Etc. Just somethings to keep in mind...
H4thb....

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take NOTHING!!!!! Not by my choice as my pain is head popping pain..constantly..but my tummy will NOT allow me to take anything..dear god it is hard to live this way that is why I have had other ways to keep my mind and heart busy... Mkaing the negatives of RSD into positives..live by that and i have learned to not think about my future as I don't control that anyway.... As far as spread.. I don't believe it matters only..mean pain without meds..can wear you out quicker..but as far as spread..I believe RSD will do what it wants no matter what!!

Love,. Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (05-16-2010), dreambeliever128 (05-15-2010), hope4thebest (05-15-2010), Kakimbo (05-14-2010), wswells (05-17-2010)