Thread: Blood Pressure
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 05:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecyn View Post
Interesting information, Loretta
Can always count on you to explain it logically.

This is what I cannot get under control. I dont get it. It is so high lately. Even having PVCs, brain zaps, palpatations and head is throbbing breathing labored. Doc put me on BP meds this week and I had a serious reaction. I have NEVER had BP issues until my injury lately just skyrocketing bringing on other sx's. Master P had to go without me this morning to the Fibromyalgia Awarness Day. Im in bed and my daughters wedding shower is this evening. Using tons of hypnotherapy, visualization.
Hi Cindy, Hope you go to Dr. and let him know about your symptoms. High blood pressure is serious and can have serious consequences. When I first was diagnosed with RSD and followed up with high blood pressure, I also had electric jolts, stabs thru my body, thru my brain, raising my head up. Actually was put on neurotin, an anti-seizure med for the symptoms stopped. Was on 3200 mg of neurotin. After a long time on that, I gradually went off and electric jolts, jerks stoppd for the most part. I believe the RSD affecting the Limbic part of brain caused that. Haven't looked it up for a look time. I still have times of my memory having cliches when speaking-forgetting a word or grasping for a work while speaking.
The website www.rsdrx.com is very good. Dr. Hooshmand from Florida practiced 40 years on RSD. He's retired, but still has website up. Go to puzzles list-they are actually 147 questions and his answers to patients. It will explain the blood pressure, and other symptoms very well.
Hope to follow thru with the Dr. Isn't this a wonderful family of caring people who really are 'there for us' and 'we for them' Hope you have a nice weekend. Take care, your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote