Thread: Voltage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:24 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default fascinating

lindy, i can't remember how to spell words either - had to look and modify fascinating.
This electricity intriques me very much, because we already know it can't be simple - is it time to call in the electricians and techies to try to help. Surely we are more challenging than any super computer. We have souls....just primed for testing.

Amidst all the chaos, electricity and magnets make sense. We are coming unglued - the Baby Boomers are getting grumpy; we are going to suffer loss of quality of life so staying mentally and physically active is important [I'm in physical therapy now and have built up a little muscle and might be overcoming sciatica.....]

And I know teeth pain and infection, loosing teeth - can bring you way down and make you very stressed. you don't eat....it hurts, i then bite my lip in exactly where the last bite made a hole. This results in tears and i'm f inished trying to eat.

I've already been in the situations above and regularly have to get emergency dental work. But who cares?

I don't think any of the billiions being tossed around and huge salaries and trips, to make a pitch, I just don't accept that amymore. They could help the actual pwp since the treatments go belly up. Subtypes - ten more years to prove -and in the meantime they are going to be looking at less advanced..and not on meds, but the advanced will be overwhelming and impossible to ignore.

THEY MUST LOOK AT ALL OF US.
excuse the outburst.

I only set out to say......electricity and magnets are forces that can overcome mankind in a day. Fascinating. With all the space junk, who knows what forces are dealing with - what if we are changing time?

wowee and anything is possible.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote