View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So, Sorry you and your wife are having these problems...

Hi Jim,

I posted on this thread before and truly feel so bad that you and your wife are going through all this BS....I don't want to repeat but I was just approved withing the last 3 months, it took almost three years and did not have to go in front of a judge either. I had a attorney just as you do. When a problem or situation came up his office took care of it since he is the one who will get his payment direct from SS. The only thing I had to do was read the papers agree and sign. I don't understand why you have to do all this work. Outside of providing him with the proper papers he needs he should be fighting for your wife.....If don't mnd me asking what state do you live in? In our state, short term disability is through the state in almost 90% of the cases only some companies have private short term disability. The disability is taken right out of your paycheck from the day you begin to work....

In my experience with attorney's some are very, very good and some I wonder how they even passed the bar exam....Maybe leaning on your attorney might just get some speeder results....

Truly I wish you guys the best!!!

Gabbycakes

Last edited by Jomar; 05-18-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: quoted portion removed per privacy -requested
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote