View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Gosh, thanks, I just wondered if anybody else has seen an increase in the pain level!

And Ms. Tammi, I tell you what. Yes, it doesn't seem that long ago that I could keep up with my house. Now, it takes a tremendous amount of effort just to keep up with dishes. Wait, I don't! I used to spend all weekend cleaning. Now...well, I don't.

I also hear you about the skin. Seriously, I can't be touched anywhere that isn't tender. Handshakes even hurt.

DMom, my arthritis in my hands has flared as well and that's extremely interesting to me about the migraines as well! I haven't had emergency room migraines, but lots of what I call the milder ones!

I go to a massage therapist every other week and I know she helps me. She's very well trained. It just costs so darned much, and my job has been cut to 3/4 time starting July 1. Bless her heart, she said that I could spend time helping her at her office in trade for every other visit!

I have tried Cymbalta and it DID help with the fibro. That was so evident when I quit taking the Cymbalta. However, it was also a period in my life when I was overwhelmed with suicidal ideation. Very overwhelmed. Every now and then I still get that way but nothing like I did when I was taking that!

I think I'll ask my doc again about muscle relaxants. I never really did give those a chance, I don't think. I just need one that doesn't make me tired.

Thanks you guys, and I'm sorry for your pain!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-20-2010), tamiloo (05-19-2010)