View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 05:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks, Emil. Sorry to hear of your troubles tolo but I'm really happy that they're getting better.

My story is actually in the post right before this about the tinnitus/ear stuff.

I know you're right about the stress stuff. It just feels like when I'm finally ableto handle one symptoms, another crops up. My body is so hungry and I'm waek from not eating but if I do, I get nauseating acid reflux some of the time, and that constant feeling of someone choking me, or that a part of my throat is swollen. Doesn't hurt, just feels constricted or something.

I'm just in kind of a disbelief about this newest neurologist saying it might not even be post concussion, because I didn't fall directly on my head. But other doctors told me you can get one from hitting your neck or upper back. So I don't know anymore.

These head symptoms trigger inactivity, inactivity triggers digestive problems, digestive problems trigger malnutrition and more anxiety, and triggers my asthma, and then thisall goes in a vicious cycle and i feel isolated and notsure what to do with myself to stay distracted. And I don't exactly knowhow to treat it, because I haven't really gotten an exact diagnosis.
clarabelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote